If you love me!


If you love me!


Because I love you so much
I’ve forgotten to love myself.
Lost everything for you
What was mine and all.
I’ve chosen this frozen emptiness
And this endless fall.

For you I’ve died many times
And have cried darkest nights of ages
Watched funerals of happiness.
Because  I love you so much
I’ve paid blood and sweat for your love
Bribed streams of tear
Offered smiles and maimed hopes
Only because I love you so much.

I remember
I had dreams sprinkled all over the sky,
Bridges across the stars built for me
And roads to the land beyond horizons
Because I love you so much
Lost my dreams and lost my roads.
Nowhere to go without you
I wait here lost in love
Yearning for a melody of life.
Thirsty-thirsty like a dead planet
I’ve felt the solid darkness of love.
This silence-silence of silences
Chills me more than death above
Because I love you so much
I’ve lost all pleasure and pain
But if you only love me
Come and release me from this chain.
Awaken me! Enliven me!
Because I love you so much.

                                                                          By Bijoy Kumar subba 



Popular posts from this blog

PARAGLIDING: A NEW SPORT FOR ADVENTURE.

Indian women education: - A historical perspective

KITE FLYING IN SIKKIM: A LOST JOY